Welcome to the 815 Outside’s Choose Your Own Winter Adventure challenge for the winter of 2021-2022! This year’s challenge will run from December 1st 2021 to February 28th 2022.
This year, our winter challenge lets you to choose your own winter adventure by completing themed lists of outdoor activities to win prizes!
How it Works:
The Choose Your Own Winter Adventure activities are grouped into one of seven lists:
- Caring for Nature
- Winter Sports
- Outdoor Activities
- Get Creative
- Activities for Kids (ages 13 and under)
Complete 1 of these lists to receive an “815 Outside” pin and 3 lists to receive a limited-edition “Winter Adventurer” pin! Participants who complete 4 lists will be entered in a raffle to win one of our larger grand prizes! Participants are allowed to skip 1 activity per list except for Activities for Kids.
“815 Outside” pin design
“Winter Adventurer” pin design
We will be raffling off our grand prizes to 4 lucky participants who complete 4 of the lists described above.
- Grand Prize #1: An Atwood Center beanie, a Severson Dells t-shirt, a Forest Preserves of Winnebago County PopSocket, a Severson Dells water bottle, Go Rockford sunglasses, and a Go Rockford magnet.
- Grand Prize #2: A Severson Dells cap, an Atwood Center hoodie, a Go Rockford adult coloring book, a Forest Preserves of Winnebago County bag, a Go Rockford water bottle, and a Go Rockford magnet.
- Grand Prize #3: A Natural Land Institute baseball cap, a Forest Preserves of Winnebago County water bottle, an Atwood Center stuffed owl, an Atwood Center drawstring bag, a Go Rockford adult coloring book, Go Rockford sunglasses, and a Go Rockford magnet.
- Grand Prize #4: Size medium snowshoes with poles, courtesy of Nature at the Confluence, and Go Rockford sunglasses.
How to Participate:
Step 1: Sign up
Use this form to sign up for the Winter Challenge:
Step 2: Pick the proper document of activities
For children 13 and under: you may complete lists of activities on both the Activities for Kids document and the document for all ages.Download Challenge Card For Kids Here
For people over 13 years old: You may complete lists of activities from the document for all participants.Download Challenge Card For All Ages Here
Step 3: Start your adventure!
Now that you know which document to refer to, open it up and decide which activities you would like to complete. There is a “Useful Information” page in both documents that you can refer to if you have questions about the activities. Note: be sure to keep track of which activities you complete, as you will need to report this to receive prizes. It may be helpful to print the document and mark which activities you complete.
Step 4: Enter your activities to win prizes!
Fill out the form below to receive your prizes. You may either fill the form out after reaching each of the three prize milestones, or you may complete the form once when you finish all of the lists you plan to complete.
You can receive an “815 Outside” pin after completing 1 list and a limited-edition “Winter Adventurer” pin after 3 lists! Participants who complete 4 lists of activities will be entered in a raffle to win one of our larger prizes.